ISTAT Professional Development Program
ISTAT’s Professional Development Program (PDP) in association with PwC takes a deep dive into the airline industry, the design, manufacturing, maintenance and valuation of commercial aircraft, and the trading & financing of them. Participants will also profit from valuable networking time with peers and industry leaders at unique events during each module. Industry experts from ISTAT’s membership will lead sessions, sharing insights on the business.
ISTAT PDP is a down-payment towards the future success of participants' professional career.
Upon completion of the program, students can expect to have obtained a thorough understanding of the business of trading and financing commercial aviation. A certificate will be provided at a graduation ceremony during the last session.
How to Apply
ISTAT PDP will launch in Dublin in 2020 with plans to expand to Asia and Americas. This cutting edge program comprises three (3) three-day classroom modules plus a one-day session. Participants are required to attend all modules in order to complete the course.
- Module I: Airline business and economics
- Module II: Aircraft design and manufacturing, aircraft valuation and aircraft maintenance
- Module III: Aircraft trading and finance
- Module IV: Conclusion and assessment and evaluation
In addition to the technical skills gained in each module, participants will learn negotiation, presentation and communication skills.
View the agenda for each module.
ISTAT PDP features instructors of the highest caliber – individuals who are industry leaders and ISTAT members with a wealth of knowledge and experience. Interactions and engagements with these industry icons will be one of the key differentiators of this program. Participants will benefit from exposure to the broader community of professionals within the commercial aircraft trading and financing industry.
2020 Dates and Locations
- Module I: 21-23 April 2020 – Dublin (PwC facilities)
- Module II: 16-18 June 2020 – Toulouse (Airbus facilities)
- Module III: 9-11 September 2020 – Dublin (PwC facilities)
- Module IV: 4 October 2020 – Istanbul (ISTAT EMEA conference)