ISTAT Chalet at the International Paris Air Show
19 - 25 June 2017 | Paris, France
In an effort to enhance ISTAT's networking offerings and increase the overall value of membership, ISTAT will again provide a private business Chalet at the 2017 International Paris Air Show.
This is a networking event like none other, open exclusively to ISTAT members and business guests. The Chalet offers a convenient setting for quick meetings as well as the opportunity to mingle with other ISTAT members. It also provides easy access to the static air exhibits as well as fantastic views of the daily air show.
- Open daily from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- The Chalet will serve light sandwiches, beer, wine and soft drinks.
- Business/Trade Days: Members are allowed to bring up to two business guests Monday, 19 June to Thursday, 22 June.
- ISTAT Family Days: On Friday, 23 June and Saturday, 24 June, the ISTAT Chalet will be open to members, business guests, and families of all members. Members are allowed to bring up to five guests on these family days.
- ISTAT Charity Day: On Sunday, 25 June, the Chalet will be closed for a private event for the children from the Rare Diseases Program at the Necker Hospital in Paris.
- No children under the age of 16 are allowed at the Chalet except for Friday, 23 June and Saturday, 24 June.
Chalet Registration Details:
- Chalet registration for each day is separate and does not inlcude registration to the International Paris Air Show or the ISTAT Reception. Please click here to register for the Air Show, and click here to register for the Reception.
- Online Chalet registration is now closed. Registration will be available onsite.