Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to the Members Only area?
If you are having trouble accessing the Members Only area because you have forgotten your Username or Password, follow these steps.
1. Select "Forgot Password" from the Membership navigation item.
2. Fill in your email address and select ok
3. Click on "Email Username and Password"
4. An email will be sent to you immediately with your login and temporary password information
5. If you are unable to successfully login after following these steps, please contact ISTAT HQ.
- My user name and password still will not work?
The ISTAT Members-Only section of the Web site is open only to current members of the association. Your membership may have expired. Contact ISTAT HQ at 312.321.5169 to determine the status of your membership.
- How do I change my password?
Under Members Only, select My Profile. Place your mouse over the ACTIONS tab. Select CHANGE PASSWORD from the dropdown menu. A new page will open type your new password in each of the boxes. Select OK.
- What if I get a security error?
You have likely received this error because you have landed on https:// instead of http://. Please make sure you are landing on http://www.istat.org. The security certificate is configured differently than it was on the old site so users don't land on an https:// page unless it is a payment portal. If you continue to get this error, please contact HQ.
ISTAT Membership Information
- Is my membership still current and what is my renewal date?
If you are able to log into the Members-Only section, you are still a member. Membership expires on 12/31 of each year and can be renewed anytime by clicking on "Renew Membership" under the "Members Only" top navigation. Enter login and password and click "Sign in" if directed to do so.
- How do I renew my ISTAT Membership?
ISTAT’s Web site makes renewing your membership easy with just a couple of clicks of the mouse. Instead of having to remember to mail or fax your dues invoice, you are able to renew your ISTAT membership online instantly with VISA, MasterCard or American Express.
To renew your membership online:
- If you have not already done so, log into the Web site using your username and password.
- Once you are on logged in, click on Renew Membership under the Membership top navigation.
If you have any questions, please contact ISTAT HQ at 312.321.5169.
- My membership expired – how do I become reinstated?
ISTAT offers members a 30-day grace period following the expiration of their membership. If you are within this time frame, simply renew your membership.
If your membership has lapsed beyond 60 days, please contact ISTAT HQ at 312.321.5169.
- How can I pay my membership dues?
- Visit www.istat.org
- Enter your login and password (to reset your online username and password, click on “Forgot your Username or Password?” under the login box)
- Click the “Members Only” tab at the top
- Click “Renew Membership” in the member login box
- Update your personal profile and then click “Save Information”. Please make sure to review & update your information in each of the tabs. Once you are finished updating your profile click “Continue”.
- Enter your billing address and select if you wish to pay by credit card or check. If paying by credit card, enter your credit card information and then click "Submit Payment & Complete". If paying by check, click "Submit Payment & Complete" and the system will generate an invoice that should be returned with payment.
- Where should my membership dues payment be sent?
If paying by check, please include your member ID and name and send payment to:
27159 Network Place
Chicago, IL 60673-1271
If paying by credit card, please send your payment to:
330 N. Wabash Ave, Suite 2000
Chicago, IL 60611
- How long does it typically take to process my membership dues payment?
Online payments are processed immediately.
Renewals that are sent in to ISTAT Headquarters with either check or credit card must be processed manually and the process may take 7-10 business days.
- How do I receive a receipt for payment from ISTAT?
Please contact ISTAT HQ to request a receipt.
- Is there a grace period for my membership?
Yes, there is a grace period for all members. If your membership is not renewed by the end of the grace period, you will lose all membership rights and access to the members' only portion of the ISTAT web site.
- How do I join a committee?
Members may express interest in serving on committees by emailing ISTAT HQ.
- Does ISTAT offer discounts for firms/companies with multiple members?
We do offer a corporate membership option. Please click here for more information.
- Who should I contact if I have questions about my membership?
Questions about membership should be directed to ISTAT Headquarters at 312.321.5169 or email@example.com.
ISTAT Member Profile Changes
- How do I change my contact information online?
ISTAT allows you to update your membership information online. Changes are reflected on the Web site immediately upon saving. This access to important data successfully bridges the communication gap. Here’s how to change/update your membership information online:
1. Go to www.istat.org
2. Log into the site.
3. Once logged in, select My Profile from the My Options drop down at the top right hand side of the screen.
4.Click on the "Edit Profile" button.
5. Click "OK" to accept changes.
- If I am an ISTAT member and I change employers, do I maintain my membership?
If you are an Individual Member, your ISTAT membership belongs to you. If you change employers, you maintain your individual membership at your new company provided you are still active in the industry. Just update your company information in your profile.
If you are a member of a Corporate Member, you will either need to be added to your new company's membership or purchase an Individual Membership for yourself.
If you are not sure what type or member you are or if you have an questions, please contact ISTAT HQ.
- Who should I contact if I have questions about my membership?
Questions about membership should be directed to ISTAT Headquarters at 312.321.5169.
- Where do I find a schedule of ISTAT events?
Select Events from the top navigation. You will find a complete list of upcoming events and links to more information.
ISTAT Membership Directory
- What is the Member Directory?
The online ISTAT Member Directory is the most up-to-date directory, listing more than 4,000 ISTAT Members.
The Basic and Advanced Member Searches allow you to search for individual members of ISTAT, while the Company Search allows you to search through the many Corporate Member companies.
Only members have access to the Member Directory by logging in and clicking directly on the Member Directory navigation item.
Click here to find sponsorship opportunities for ISTAT events
Contact ISTAT Headquarters