ISTAT is committed to providing its members with the highest quality and best-value networking and education opportunities in commercial aviation, administering the industry’s leading appraiser program, and investing in the future through the ISTAT Foundation.
Who We Are
Founded in 1983, the International Society of Transport Aircraft Trading (ISTAT) is the premier international, not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing aviation professionals with forums for increased networking and educational opportunities. ISTAT currently represents more than 4,000 members worldwide who are involved in operating, manufacturing, maintaining, selling, purchasing, financing, leasing, appraising, insuring or other activities related to the commercial aviation sector.
What We Do
Multiple times a year, ISTAT brings the industry together for in-person networking events around the globe. Members also benefit from:
- Complimentary access to a chalet and reception at major air shows
- Complimentary holiday receptions the first Wednesday in December of each year with more than half a dozen locations around the globe
- Jetrader – ISTAT’s official quarterly print publication offering industry news, interviews and commentaries from well-respected industry leaders
- ISTAT's monthly eNewsletter, ISTAT UPdate
- An annual Membership Directory which features member photos and key contact information