ISTAT Professional Development Program
ISTAT’s Professional Development Program (PDP) in association with PwC takes a deep dive into the airline industry, the design, manufacturing, maintenance and valuation of commercial aircraft, and the trading & financing of them. Participants will also profit from valuable networking time with peers and industry leaders at unique events during each module. Industry experts from ISTAT’s membership will lead sessions, sharing insights on the business.
PDP Program Cost: $4,000
PDP Airline Rate: $2,000
- This program is designed for individuals with 1-5 years of professional experience with an airline, lessor, bank, OEM, MRO, consultancy, trader, lawyer, or appraiser.
- Applicants must be either 1) an individual ISTAT member 2) employed by an ISTAT corporate member company or 3) recommended by an ISTAT member/company.
- It is recommended that candidates have an ISTAT member mentor.
Asia Americas EMEA FAQs
ISTAT PDP Directory
Explore and connect with ISTAT PDP members in the ISTAT PDP Directory. With new filters, you can now search past graduates and current students by name, region or graduation year. Please note you must be a member to view. All PDP students receive membership as part of program admission.
This cutting edge program comprises three (3) three-day modules plus a one-day session (not applicable to ISTAT PDP Asia). Participants are required to attend all modules in order to complete the course.
- Module I: Airline business and economics
- Module II: Aircraft design and manufacturing, aircraft valuation and aircraft maintenance
- Module III: Aircraft trading and finance
- Module IV: Conclusion and assessment and evaluation
In addition to the technical skills gained in each module, participants will learn negotiation, presentation and communication skills.
View Program Outline View Instructors
ISTAT PDP is a down-payment towards the future success of participants' professional career.
Upon completion of the program, students can expect to have obtained a thorough understanding of the business of trading and financing commercial aviation. A certificate will be provided at a graduation ceremony during the last session.
Are you not sure if this is the right program for you based on your industry experience? View this ISTAT program overview guide to find your best fit.