ISTAT Strategic Plan 2023-2025
ISTAT leadership is focused on the following goals as a part of the society's 2023-2025 Strategic Plan.
Investing in our future
- Ensure relevancy and engagement among the incoming generation of members and offer assistance in their professional development.
Meeting the Needs of our Members
- Remain nimble by focusing on critical industry topics, offering smaller and more geographically diverse events and encouraging members to learn, discuss, and network.
Investing in ESG
- As the aviation industry works towards a low carbon future, sustainability will remain at the forefront of all ISTAT activities and discussions with the development of ESG-focused seminars and the adoption of sustainable practices at all ISTAT events.
- Be an exemplar of DEI practices in commercial aviation, influencing members and stakeholders through its behavior and providing platforms for debate and best practice sharing.
Nurturing our Relationship with Key Stakeholders
- Enhance relationships with airlines and sponsors.
Strengthening our Presence in Asia
- Strengthen our presence and relevance in Asia by enhancing membership, education, and networking opportunities.
Effective and Inclusive Governance for Growth and Sustainability
- Advance a governance structure that leverages the passion, commitment, and unique skillsets of ISTAT's membership to ensure the successful implementation of strategic imperatives.
Further Enhancements to the ISTAT Appraisers Program
- Continue to support the Appraisers Program “IAP” (through support of the IAP Board of Governors) in order to sustain the program as the preeminent certification body in the industry.