ISTAT News | 01 February 2019
Connect with Industry Leaders
Network with Influential Industry Leaders
At ISTAT Americas— 10-12 March in Orlando, FL— leading experts of the aircraft trading industry will share insights on what's driving business and 2019 market predictions. The speaker lineup is now available.
Here are a few highlights:
Lessor CEO Panel
- Tony Diaz, Chairman, Zephyrus Aviation Capital
- Peter Barrett, Chief Executive Officer, SMBC Aviation Capital
- Alec Burger, President and Chief Executive Officer, GECAS
- Peter Chang, Chief Executive Officer, CDB Aviation
- John Plueger, Chief Executive Officer & President; Member, Board of Directors, Air Lease Corporation
Lessor CCO Panel
- Eamonn Forbes, Chief Commercial Officer, FPG Amentum
- Jane O’Callaghan, Managing Director, Accipite
- Pascal Picano, Chief Marketing Officer, Carlyle Aviation Partners
- Steven Townend, Chief Commercial Officer, BOC Aviation Limited
- Otto Verhoeff, Chief Commercial Officer, Castlelake
Still need to register? View registration rates, and plan to join us in Orlando. Register by 25 February to receive discounted pricing.
ISTAT has reserved rooms at a discounted rate at the JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes and The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes. The Ritz-Carlton and JW Marriott are each adjacent to and physically connected to the facilities where conference events will take place. Information on how to make a hotel reservation will be distributed in the registration confirmation email.
Registration must be paid in full to receive housing information. If paying by check or wire, the registration confirmation email will be sent with the housing link after your payment has been received by ISTAT.
For questions, contact ISTAT Headquarters at email@example.com or +1.312.321.5169.