ISTAT Rising Executives Program
The ISTAT Rising Executives Program, sponsored by Avolon, offers networking and educational opportunities to ISTAT members and professionals with less than ten years in the commercial aviation industry. Through networking events, educational offerings, content sharing and more, the ISTAT Rising Executives community provides the necessary resources commercial aviation professionals need to succeed in their roles and become future leaders in the industry.
Who Can Join
- Young professionals in the ISTAT community
- 1-10 years’ experience
- ISTAT members or individuals employed by an ISTAT member company
- Opportunities to greatly expand your network by getting to know colleagues who are new to the commercial aviation industry
- Access to senior leaders in the ISTAT community, and all their insights
- New avenues for learning about the wide variety of people and activities that make the commercial aviation industry an exciting world to work in
- A chance to be a part of a community that will help you develop the skills necessary to become a successful executive and leader in the industry
Stay tuned for more Rising Executives opportunities to come.
View past virtual sessions in the ISTAT Online archives.
ISTAT Rising Executives Virtual Tool
The ISTAT Rising Executives Program is pleased to introduce a new way for the international community of more than 800 members to network. This new virtual tool provides the opportunity for you to connect online and in person, and commence smart and meaningful relationships. With this tool, you can:
- Expand your network
- Schedule conversations and engage with other members of the global Rising Executives community
- Discuss the latest trends and activities happening in the industry
Interested in getting involved or providing feedback? Contact one of the ISTAT Rising Executives Committee Members
- Bridget Corry, Trading and Pricing Manager, Genesis Aircraft Services;
- Andrew McCarley, Director & Senior Consultant, Peabody Aerospace;
- Ned Musgrave, Vice President, Origination, Avolon, APAC;
- Aaron Prothero, Vice President Aircraft Trading, Aerolease Aviation